Monday 25 June 2018

I will be available 24/7. + See More

I will be available 24/7. + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a product designer with 4 years experience in solidworks . 

Do you want to create your design in your mind in 3D? Or maybe you're looking to update your old 2D Autocad drawings to a more flexible 3D format that you can edit or use to create a 3D component library? I can take your simple 2D drawings or datasheet and create that model for you.
You can get your design in 3D with solidworks professionally.It can be used to express your idea effectively for your success!

" Almost all quality improvement comes via simplification of design, manufacturing....I don't design clothes, I design dreams :) "

Reviews


rhokate23:Excellent communicator, creative and deliver great work. I absolutely recommend. Thank you Mary1892

mary1892:Great experience...

barak_bashari:Outstanding Experience!

mary1892:Great buyer..

manlifts:Outstanding work! Will use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment