Friday 22 June 2018

I will produce technical drawings for your project or product

I will produce technical drawings for your project or product












About:

Hi! Welcome to my Technical Drawings ordering page

BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:
- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your Project/Product.
- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.

*Due to the nature of rendering projects. I just want to be sure that we are both on the same page as far as the project's requirements and deliverables.

The information provided by the client should include a detailed description of the project/product and hand drawn sketches if possible, for proper project understanding.

Please CONTACT me before ordering my gig for correct pricing and deadlines.

I will be glad on applying all my skills for providing the most professional service and satisfying all your needs.


Feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding my gig!

I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

Note:
Please contact me before placing order

Reviews


rioriorio2014:Outstanding performance. I will come back after more services indeed. Recommendable.

agvisualisation:Thank you! Working with you is always a pleasure and I look forward to more!

rioriorio2014:Outstanding performance. I recommend it. I will use it again.

agvisualisation:Thank you! Working with you is always a pleasure and I look forward to doing it again!

rioriorio2014:Deliverable according to specs required and on time. I would use it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment