Friday 22 June 2018

I will design steel, concrete and wood structures

I will design steel, concrete and wood structures












About:

I am 7 years experinced structural design engineer. I have involved lots of international projects. Please visit my personal webpage www.ozturkonur.com

I serve you,
  • Structural calculation model of your structure (Sap2000, safe, Rstab, etabs, Staad Pro ...)
  • Hand-calculation
  • Detailed calculation, design of beam, girder, column, truss, frame, single and multi storey building
  • Claculation report of steel and reinforced concrete structures according to Eurocode, AISC or ACI.
  • 3d Autocad and Tekla Structures model of wood, steel and concrete structures
  • Erection and shop drawings
  • Formwork and reinforcement drawing of reinforced concrete structures
  • Review of structural design report and drawings

  • ...

Please contact before order.

Reviews


honey_jerry:Nice experience

iam_saddik:Simply loves his works, quick communication and fast delivery. I recommend this seller

guru91:This guy is legend. Quick, fast, accurate and humble. \nStraight forward person and knows how the things work.\nExcellent knowledge of engineering. Liked him.

jahmani2022:Excellent seller. Fast delivery!

osiosborn:Great buyer.


No comments:

Post a Comment