Thursday 21 June 2018

I will create a solidworks part

I will create a solidworks part












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Get those 3D concepts and mechanical models done!  This service specializes in engineering modeling and rendering.

Please contact me first before ordering to clarify the scope of supply!

Other services are available such as Creation of Assemblies, Structural Analysis, Finite Elements Analysis, Simulations, Drawings with GD&T (ASME) and Animations BUT we would need to speak in detail regarding the scope of supply beforehand.

Reviews


cbaay7:Outstanding Experience!

votrecauchemar:Very positive experience. I'd be up to work for this buyer anytime.

bong1223:Outstanding Experience!

votrecauchemar:As usual, the buyer communicates the intent clearly and is flexible within reason. It was a very positive experience and I'm up for any future job!

bong1223:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment