Wednesday 6 June 2018

I will do 3D CAD Modeling

I will do 3D CAD Modeling












About:

IMPORTANT: Send me a message on Fiverr with details of what you want to create and I can give you a price and time-frame. Do NOT place an order without talking to me first.


What can I Do for You? 

- 3D Designing
- 3D Modeling
- Motion Study Analysis
- FEA Simulation Analysis (stress, displacement, factor of safety, forces, velocity, etc.)
- 2D PDF Technical Drawings W/ Dimensions
- 3D PDF models
- 3D Rendering
- 3D Printing
- Video
- File Conversion

Im easy to work with, cheap. Feel free to message me id love to discuss your project

Reviews


johnbot360:Outstanding experience every time in every way! Looking forward to working with seller on upcoming projects.

aoreugifragde:always great working with john. He had me redesign a part and gave me all the information necessary. Thanks

johnbot360:Required modeling on a challenging new design and aoreugifragde was able to provide what we needed! We highly recommend this designer!

dave17942:Good communication throughout.

aoreugifragde:Dave had me recreate a part and implement it into drawing instructions for his product. pleasure to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment