Thursday 21 June 2018

I will convert your images, sketch, jpeg, pdf to autocad

I will convert your images, sketch, jpeg, pdf to autocad












About:

Hi there,
I am currently working as an Architect and make different  2D plans using Autocad. 
Need help doing your house or architectural plans, have 3d models but need help doing floor plans or have any ideas that you would like to visualize in a logical and simple manner?  I'm here to help you out.
My services includes,

  • Create CAD drawings from sketches, Image, PDF, Scanned drawings etc.
  • Edit/ modify any portion of an existing drawing.
  • I can do floor plans in black and white or color, as required.
  • I can make 3D floor plan and elevation for additional charges.
  • Many more things I can do on CAD. Feel free to drop a message in my inbox. Will be happy to help.

  • NOTE- Please inbox me your drawings before we make the deal. I respond almost instantly. For Bigger Plans please contact me first!

Reviews


archuleta107:The seller helped me achieve my vision through limited pics I sent and a really bad sketch I made. Her communication was wonderful, she was very pleasant to work with, and I would gladly use her again. Thanks again!!!!

daniellelaw:excellent and lovely buyer

kaiklement:All fine again

daniellelaw:good buyer

teslimabass:Excellent. Thanks for the redesign and sharing your professional thoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment