Thursday 21 June 2018

I will create any 3d model and convert into stl or dxf file

I will create any 3d model and convert into stl or dxf file












About:

-Please feel free to contact me before order the service -

kindly send your design requirements in terms of picture / images / free hand sketches / photos

- I will create 3D model or 2D drawing

- Analysis simulation.

- Assembly parts and make an animation video for the moving parts

- Convert point data into 3D model

- Create dxf file -- (For Laser Cutting)

- Create Stl file -- (For 3D printing )

Reviews


seththomasp:Extremely talented and innovative!

guillotew:Thanks for your great job! Sorry I haven't answer your request earlier!

buckeyemania:Perfection again!

tylermiller161:always on time

haidar123432:I like how he record the work, will take again


No comments:

Post a Comment