Wednesday 20 June 2018

I will draw architectural drawings in autocad

I will draw architectural drawings in autocad












About:

Greetings,



Are you looking for perfect drawings in AutoCAD including plan, elevation, section?

Then you are at perfect place!


I am a professional Architect with more than 10 years of experience. Being an Civil Engineer, I have a strong background in design and AutoCAD drawings, including houses, commercial buildings, business centers, academic institutes, and other engineering drawings.

I highly value professionalism and hold myself strictly accountable to fulfill my client’s requirements. I aim to form a long-term working relationship with mutual agreement on a negotiated price.


Contact me to discuss your project details and finalize the deal.

Best regards
Er. Musheer

Reviews


henryrush:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

jeffmatzek:Musheer is outstanding to work with. He is a conscientious, adaptive and hard worker, pays attention to detail and has shown the ability to see difficult tasks to the end. He is also a good communicator. He has been a pleasure to work with and I would definitely use him again.

musheeransari:thank you very much

ehprenewables:Great experience and look forward to work on many more in future!

lalitgotham:Seller was good, good and timely communication, high quality work, on time..everything was awesome..highly recomnded.


No comments:

Post a Comment