Monday 25 June 2018

I will design your comercial exhibition stand

I will design your comercial exhibition stand












About:

I will desing an exterior or interior exhibition stand design.
Clients get 3D rendering views and a floor plan with this Gig.

To do my work i need the clients 
send me information about what they want (pictures for example; design references like colors, style and the function of the space which will be designed and other things they think are important to know). I need these things because i will design the space accoroding to the informacion given.

BASIC PACKAGES: i will design a small space. 6 M2- 60M2

STANDAR PACKAGES: 
i will design a medium space. 60 M2 - 100 M2

PREMIUM PACKAGES: 
i will design a very big space.
 
Please contact me before place your order. Thank u

Reviews


paulette1126:This designer is fantastic! Not only is she quick and delivers on time, she is creative, interprets direction and is responsive to revision requests. This is my second job with her and I plan to use her as often as my needs arise.

johimontesanto:It is a pleasure to working with people like her. she is very clear with what she pretends so i can work very confortable.

paulette1126:Fantastic service. Delivered ahead of time. Understood what was needed. Responsive. Definitely will re-use for other projects! Very happy!!!!

johimontesanto:the customer was super nice and she explained me what se wanted very well!

paulette1126:This designer is fantastic! Not only is she quick and delivers on time, she is creative, interprets direction and is responsive to revision requests. This is my second job with her and I plan to use her as often as my needs arise.


No comments:

Post a Comment