Wednesday 20 June 2018

I will design your 3d model for just 5$

I will design your 3d model for just 5$












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi,

I will make a 3D Model Based on Your Product Sketch or Picture and these models will be according to your requirement and satisfaction.

I can also Provide you with:

  • 3D Model in any format.
  • Manufacturing drawings,
  • OBJ and STL format for 3D Printing

When discussing about the price, I'll take into consideration project content. If it is multi object / large project, then I may give you a cheaper custom price. Send me your project details and I'll let you know.

Please, contact me before ordering.

Kind Regards,
Taimoor 

Reviews


jmcoriginal:Good will get the job done

taimoormodeler:It was nice to work with you.

adeshinaopanubi:Working with the seller went very well

taimoormodeler:it was good experience with you and hope to work again witb you sometime

yanderekevinn:brilliant, fast and punctual, very professional, thank you will be back again


No comments:

Post a Comment