Saturday 23 June 2018

I will design hotel and retail shops

I will design hotel and retail shops












About:

Limited time offer with low price huuuurrrrryyyyy up
WELCOME ALL.........!

What I do:

I specialize in providing interior design service for contractors and personal projects. The service included design of residences, hospitality, offices, and retails. 
The style:
I could do modern, contemporary, minimalism, modern classic style
What the client's get:
Several 3D render views, plans, wall elevations, construction drawings,color scheme,ceiling,floor plans etc. 
How I work:
Here is a brief explanation of how my work process goes:
1. Client's will send layout of an interior space, for example. a layout of hotel, shop or cafe
2. Client's give information of how they would like the space to be designed, such as the design style, colors, the function of the space which he wants to design and so on
3. I will generate a 3D rendering image of the space based on the layout and information given
4. The 3D image will then be sent to client once done (the time of completion vary according to the complexity of the project).  kindly contact me before place your order.... thanks

Reviews


derrickseeto:Worked till I was happy

umair000:very helpful and understandble person

josedicaprice:No comment

umair000:did not even send me revision such a bad client dnt even know how to get work done... i am desinger not a magician boss

josedicaprice:great job ! communication with seller was effective response time was quick. I will give my new projects all time ! good experience overall


No comments:

Post a Comment