Wednesday 25 March 2020

Convert Stl To Iges Or Step











About:

Want to get exciting results for your project? I am a Mechanical Engineer and I can convert your scanned models or STL or OBJ or any polygonal model to a solid model which can be later used for other purposes like mold making or other uses. I can deliver STEP/STP or IGES/IGS and I can also deliver other formats like XT, or any other you want. I do this reverse engineering using Geomagic softwares and Spaceclaim and verify it with Solidworks. So, I can provide Solidworks Models as well.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome! Great experience, this guy knows what he’s doing

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Hamza is fantastic! Always delivers high quality work and is very flexible when receiving feedback. Very easy to work with. I always contact him first for orders now.

Seller's Response:

Thanks

Seller's Response:

Hamza is a passionate 3D modeler, and he delivered my order ASAP. Such dedication to his work! Quality work! Recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment