Wednesday 25 March 2020

Design, Engineer And Prototype Products For Manufacturing











About:

Get Functional-Testable Prototypes for Kick-starter campaigns and investor pitching !


Design and Prototype Expertise:


  • Complex machine assemblies. (400 parts +)
  • UAV- Drone systems.

  • Consumer electronic products.
  • Healthcare equipment's.

  • Mechanical utility products.
  • Automotive systems.




Complete design and engineering solution for visionary entrepreneurs, hobbyists and inventors. Transforming fundamental ideas, to engineered and manufactured products. Seeking clients who require a professional, innovative and quality solution.


Design innovation is essential to optimize functionality, aesthetics and manufacturing costs. We combine radical ideas with technical expertise to make unique and leading products.


With expertise of concept development and functional prototyping, grow your ideas from primitive sketches or descriptions, to a complete manufactured product.




*Please reach out to me before placing an order. I would love to understand and absorb the idea, to tailor an offer for you. 





** Complexity and maturity of a project defines the value and time of a solution.


*** Top quality, professional solution can never be developed in 1000 USD. Always a customized order based on work.


Reviews


:

Very professional extremely patience well verse in complicated mechanical design he exceeded my expectation looking forward to working with him on more projects. Highly recommended

:

It was truly a pleasure working with Shan. He was the perfect engineer for this project. His expertise in the area of automotive engineering was invaluable for my project. I live in America and I was a little bit concerned about working with someone out of the country but after working with Shan I no longer have those reservations. I never felt disconnected, he kept me up-to-date on everything he was doing which put me at easy. I truly do look forward to working with Shan in the future, he really is a brilliant engineer but most importantly an extremely pleasant person to work with.

:

Absolutely phenomenal job. VERY professional and thorough. We were extremely impressed.

:

SHAN IS AMAZING! I highly recommend using his services. He is insightful and very professional. He communicates well and often. Don’t hesitate, buy this gig today you will not regret it!

:

I needed to create/finish a product I had contracted out to a previous consultant. Not only did Shan start over from scratch, he recreated and exceeded the original design concept by adding his own expertise and ingenuity to solve complex issues as they came up. Shan was very purposeful in trying to get the full concept of my idea into the product, and was adamant about both of us understanding each other. Using my feedback and his engineering experience, I now have the perfect design for my product.




No comments:

Post a Comment