Monday 2 July 2018

I will make a 3d interior design with sketchup

I will make a 3d interior design with sketchup












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello, i am an architect. I loved architecture so much. I learning architecture and i growing my architecture skills. I can draw architecture by architecture' solfwares like sketchup, autocad and more. I can render more beautiful pictures about buldings, furnitures and more different things . I hope i can use my skills for earn money, i think this wed page can help me do all things. 
Service Description: 
>AutoCAD Drawing Services.
>Building Architecture (Residential,cultural, educational, commercial, offices) 
>Interior Design (House, Office, Restaurants, etc.)
>3D Visualization (sketchup & Vray, lumion )
>Master-plan & Urban design
You need send me your information of the project, than i can provide product for your request.
Please contact me before buy gig!
Thank you for reading.

Reviews


bchan858:Sisi did a great job on rendering a great room for us. Will come back for future projects.

sisi_design:Thank you so much !

joncan:Good work and nice person, thank you

sisi_design:Thank you so much !

design_arc_t:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment