Monday 23 July 2018

I will make stl 3d design for 3d printing

I will make stl 3d design for 3d printing












About:

Do you have 2D drawing that you would like to convert to 3d designs?
Or even rough sketches of an idea in mind? I would be glad to assist in the development process.
I will professionally model the design for 3D printing. Not any 3D model can be printed on a 3D printer for accurate results, the design more often than not needs to have 3D printing in mind. I have a 3D printer here so all files are going to be tested(scaled testing) for errors.


Standard order includes
  • 3D model done in Blender3D,Solidworks/ Inventor/ Inscape or Fusion360(as the design demands)
  • Multiple revisions of the design.
  • Assist in making some decisions if some things are not clear to you

You can provide me with a sketch, a photo, a drawing or even a desсription of your idea.

Reviews


flipflop4:I needed some 2d images turned into a 3d stl file. Yantrak delivered, beyond my expectations with a level or precision I wasn't expecting. Great seller, quick delivery and a please to work with. I don't know anything about 3d modelling which is why it was a relief to find a professional like Yantrak.

yantrak_dal:Thanks for the opportunity and such great review. Will look forward to work again with you.

flipflop4:I was surprised by the accuracy and precision in the models provided by Yantrak_Dal. The price was very reasonable and the end result is exactly what I need. I'll need more work to be done after our prototypes have been printed and I know I'll be using this seller again for any changes that we need to make. \n\nOutstanding!

yantrak_dal:Appreciate your positive feedback, thank you.

coreywojo:Did exactly what I needed very timely. Less than 24 hours from order I had one revision and that was done as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment