Saturday 28 July 2018

I will draw your 2D file to 3D models file. And I will design assembly of multiple parts.

I will draw your 2D file to 3D models file. And I will design assembly of multiple parts.












About:

I will draw your 2D file to 3D Catia v5, Autodesk, Autocad or Sodidworks file. And I will  draw assembly of multiple parts. 

In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size,you should be a place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.

Structures, machines, conveyors, shafts, piping, etc.Delivery time depends on complex of parts (3 days or less).

Fast turnaround, great customer service, satisfaction guaranteed!




*** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER***

Reviews


rketteler:good reviews, met expectations and delivered before timeframe

josfucf:One of the best buyers, thank you

oktt400:Was very quick to respond and the part was accurately modeled. Highly recommend.

josfucf:Outstanding Experience!

oktt400:Very responsive and helpful. Extremely quick turnaround of part design. Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment