Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will do 3d model and its animation in maya,blender, 3d max

I will do 3d model and its animation in maya,blender, 3d max












About:

I am a 3d modeler and texture artist based on India, I have worked for several independent game developers and have done many models for Game.

I am very exigent with the quality I provide you with as it is my presentation card, so you can expect me to do the best.


 If I don't have enough time or if the model ended up being more complicated than I thought it would be I am not giving you a rushed, bad quality model.


I will either ask for an extended delivery time or won't charge at all. I think that quality should always come first.

The basic package comes with UVs and textures included in the order. On the standard and premium packages the textures have to be bought separately.

Please make sure to contact me before making the order so that I can adjust it to your precise needs and deliver a good quality model without wasting time on revisions and issues that could have been resolved beforehand.

I look forward to work with you!

Reviews


representindia:Good Job. Nice to work with seller.

representindia:Great work. Thanks

miworld:Very pleasen and proffesional

veenaguptamadhe:Very Nice client. smooth communication and instructions.

shia21:I used this seller many times and I always happy with her work. She is extremely talented and is always ready to help perfect the delivery.\nI would definitely recommend using her and I will be using her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment