Monday 2 July 2018

I will draw any 2d architectural drawing in autocad

I will draw any 2d architectural drawing in autocad












About:

  • I am an architectural designer.I have over 15 years of experience in architectural designs .
  • My areas of expertise include architectural drawing conceptual CAD doucumetation ,landscape designing.
  • I can transform your idease into actionable plans .
  • I use autodesk autocad and adopphotoshop .
  • I love what i do and i believe it shows in my work .
  • I pride myself in my ability to consistently deliver ahigh standard of work whilst achieving and maintaining tight deadlines .
  • I want to combine my ability in design and architecture with my creativity to provid the highest quality service for my clients.

Reviews


money12345:Great workmanship. Thanks

lomaahmed:A fair buyer fulfills his promise .Thanks

jcobelgium:Best value for money I have found. Iomaahmed was fast and did a great job.\nI highly recommend his services.

lomaahmed:Mr. Olivier was a great and excellent buyer. It has been a great honor for me to deal with him and I want to deal with him once again.

money12345:Great workmanship. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment