Thursday 22 March 2018

I will make cad files for laser cutting

I will make cad files for laser cutting












About:

 ★ Customer Satisfaction is my First Priority 

About Me:
  • I am a Mechanical Engineer and a CAD Expert who can design any 3D object whether it is mechanical part or any general component.
  • I have 2 years of working experience in designing mechanical parts according to ISO and  ANSI standards.
  • I can design from most simple parts to very complex assemblies.

My Services:
 ✓ vector tracing for Laser cutting and EDM.

Just provide the rough sketches or 2D drawings of your product along with dimensions and I will provide you with the file in DWG/DXF or in any other format you want.

In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size, then you should have to place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.


Contact me before order...!

Feel free to ask anything..!

I Look forward to working with you.
- Muhammad Moin Irfan (CADprofessional)

Reviews


jms307:Great, as always!

jms307:I don't go to anyone else for this kind of work!

dennisbooth:Received early

jms307:Always does excellent work!

horiacernusca:Not the first time working with him and definitely not the last, always great service and a quick turnaround. Highly recommended to the community.


No comments:

Post a Comment