Monday 2 July 2018

I will design and draw a complete project, including floor plans, sections and facades.

I will design and draw a complete project, including floor plans, sections and facades.












About:

For the Basic service I can draw and design a very simple layout of a floor plan, or provide a basic service related to architecture. The Standard project provides you with floor plans and other drawings (max 5 total). For the premium service, I can design and draw all drawings needed for a certain project. It is most helpful if the client can provide a scheme and a detailed description of what they need.
For 3D models and other services, view my extras.

Reviews


fnuzhat:Great experience as usual. Always a pleasure to work with.

rosespynn:Great to work with you.

fnuzhat:Always a pleasure to work with.

rosespynn:Amazing client, great to work with.

fnuzhat:Always a pleasure to work with. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment