Tuesday 3 July 2018

I will make exhibition stall and kiosk for your business

I will make exhibition stall and kiosk for your business












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'm Nurul Huda, I'm Professional 3D and Graphics Designer, I have 2 years Work Experience in Local Market, I have Experience to Make More Exhibition Stall and Kiosk, and I'm Expert in any 3D Related Design,

*Your Work But My Responsibilities,

I Provide You 

1. Fast Delivery
2. Realistic View and Good Quality
3. Post Production Service
4. HD Quality and High Resolution Render
5. 2D Plane for Perfect Measurement
6. 100% Satisfaction

Need From Client
1. Any Reference(if you have)
2. Any Concept (If you have)
3. Correct Measurement,
4. Texture and Logo (If you have selected Texture)

* 100% Money Back Guarantee

Reviews


vikineeds_help:worked efficiently to created a great concept - will definitely work with this seller again - very skilled

nurulhudabd02:wow..... thank you so much!! You are nice person and I am really happy to work with you. \nMany Thanks

jeff077872:Some miscommunication but since its over the internet, I expected that. However Nurul was patient and gave me a quality final product, in the end, that's what matters.

nurulhudabd02:Thank you so much! And thanks for your help

rdeicaza:Very good attitude and service\nVery accessible


No comments:

Post a Comment