Thursday 26 July 2018

I will help to design and sketch your product

I will help to design and sketch your product












About:

Get The Remarkable Work Of The Only High-End Designer™ On Fiverr - Now On A Discount !


Imagine you could hire an outstanding designer who was trained at the best design school in the world and works in the german luxury car industry.

Congratulation. This is now possible.

Besides my job in the industry i decided to give some selected start up and small business entrepreneurs the chance to benefit from my skills.

Unlike others I don’t just sketch your idea and give it a generic design . No . I make it actually look outstanding. Remember what Steve Jobs once said: “I’m going to make a phone so sexy, people will want to lick the buttons off the phone.”. That is exactly how design has to be: Outstanding, unique, sexy .

And when you want to sell a product with a high margin, it damned better is sexy .

A generic design will NOT make you moneySo, if you have a good product and want to profit from it - THIS is the best investment you can make.

I have a high-paying job in the german luxury-car-industry that’s why i choose the people I work with.So don’t be disappointed if you might not be selected.

But if your project is interesting we will have a lot of fun.



Reviews


ctlim288:Very friendly person to work with!

jonasmunnich:Good Communication. Interesting Project.

nirvansunderam:Very professional and responsive.

mirrorvana:Quick delivery, seller was a pleasure to work with.

jonasmunnich:Very good communication. Great Experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment