Monday 2 July 2018

I will make 3d characters or sculpts

I will make 3d characters or sculpts












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you need a sketch to become a 3d character or 3d sculpt?
Let me help you

Provide me with your sketch and some information of your project and I'll send you back a 3d file and textures(if required), of your vision 

I'm a 3d modeler, self taught, I love sculpting in zbrush, but I also have experience in making props and interiors in 3dsmax.

Reviews


commafetchin:seller delivered very very high quality work , followed instructions perfectly to fit my requirements and had great communication A+ service and amazing work delivered!

paulferretiz:Great buyer, Highly recommended!

josephhchan94:amazing recommended would buy again

paulferretiz:great client!

josephhchan94:amazing and quality delivery. would order again.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment