Thursday 26 July 2018

I will make your 2d drawing for 3d printing

I will make your 2d drawing for 3d printing












About:

I've been working as a 3DS MAX (Artst) designer for over 4 years.

In this gig I will:
- Create a 3DS MAX model (output file format: STEP,STL, OBJ ETC)
- Generate and send you 3D printable file (output file format: STL , OBJ)
- Do a rendering in high resolution and with transparent background (if you will choose the extra)
- 3D model in 3DS max( output file format : STL, 3DS, JPG, OBJ, SKP,DAE)

You can provide me with a sketch, a photo, a drawing or even a desсription of your idea.


NOTE:
CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THIS GIG
 with detailed description of your Design as the price will depend on the complexity of the project.

Best Regards
jabinjui

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment