Friday 24 August 2018

I will sculpt a genuine 3d model of a character in zbrush 3d print

I will sculpt a genuine 3d model of a character in zbrush 3d print












About:

Please contact me before placing any order!

All of the orders are Custom offers sent by me, so the displayed prices are irrelevant to some extent.

3D sculpting in zbrush for 3d printing of your choosing, mostly organic shapes

Reviews


bamboolifestyle:Very Very good. Fast delivery, great communication. I fully recommend bobi. I will definitely order again if I need!

bobimkd123:Awesome buyer, the projects were really fun and first time incorporating a full logo to 3d.\r\n\r\nEnjoyed the project!\r\n\r\nLooking forward to future cooperation!

icipicim:Definitely one of the best sellers on fiverr.\nGood job bro. We gon work again soon ;)

bobimkd123:Awesome client, really fun project!\r\nLooking forward to future cooperation.

upekrithen:Excellent feedback and response, very capable, and willing to make changes as needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment