Tuesday 21 August 2018

I will convert and design your model 3D to 2D & 2D to 3D in standard Engineering Drawing

I will convert and design your model 3D to 2D & 2D to 3D in standard Engineering Drawing












About:

  I will be pleased to work with you

About Myself:-
  • This is Muhammad Fahad Kukda, continuing Mechatronics Engineering. I will create 2D or 3D Objects or Orthographic Projections and Hatching or as your need or requirement.
  • I have much experienced and almost more than 50 tasks or projects on hand.
  • I am expert in 2D design objects.
  • Most familiar with 3d to convert 2D orthographic projections.
  • Also design 3D Mechanical parts.

Request:-
                Please
 provide me rough sketches or drawings or images or pdf of your required project or drawing along with dimensions.

Reviews


stijng:Great work and easy to work with.

mfahadkukda:Good client \u0026 Nice person

thomasmitcham:Always got back to my messages quickly, \nPresented work which I am really pleased with,\nVery happy with the service provided

mfahadkukda:very best client i have ever seen Great person

bb510ivl:Thank you for you good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment