Wednesday 26 September 2018

I will model any character or object you want (original or not), whether you have an image of your character or idea.

I will model any character or object you want (original or not), whether you have an image of your character or idea.












About:

I will work till you are satisfied.

I will create any 3D design and i can provide you rendering image or 3D model file according to your requirement.

just send me your requirement/idea about your project.I can provide you your required model on urgent basis.

I can deliver you best quality.

Best regards,

Carlos.

y)

Reviews


brentraymond:Great work. Quick and easy and very life like. Thanks again

criosn:Very clear communication, Thank you very much, always to your order.\r\n

brentraymond:Very good seller and high quality. I am currently ordering my second model with him already. Highly recommend.

criosn:Thank you very much Brentraymond, always at your service.

firstfenceltd:First Time working with Criosn was a fantastic experience and we ended up with a high quality outcome


No comments:

Post a Comment