Saturday 8 September 2018

I will create, edit 3d printing stl files

I will create, edit 3d printing stl files












About:



" Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it. "

  ( It will help us to save time & avoid cancellation )

I'll create STL files of the product based on your idea, sketch and dimension to 3D print as a prototype before you go for actual production.

:- I can repair or modify your STL file.
:- I can reduce polycount in STL file.

Requirements:

i) Engineered Drawings in .dwg, .dxf, .pdf, or any other format,

ii) Photographs of real product from different angles.

iii) Your design in.PSD, PNG, .ia format. or a simple sketch with the definition.


" Please send me a message before ordering."

( It will help us to save time & avoid cancellation )


Reviews


jocelynkerb:perfect and very fast

muzammil_patel:Thanks jocelynkerb . it has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward.

nhosein:Always does excellent work. Will use again!

muzammil_patel:Thank You !!!

wittrik:Thanks for your work! Looing forward to get the printed results.


No comments:

Post a Comment