Saturday 8 September 2018

I will create 2d and 3d model using solidworks and autocad

I will create 2d and 3d model using solidworks and autocad












About:

****************As an Engineering student, I have 2 years experience in 3 D modelling and 2 D drawing. I can create any 3 D model in solid work and Auto CAD as your details.

I will design machines or parts, logos, toys and anything you need. You send your details about 3 D model or 2 D drawing using,
* Some Picture
* Sketches
* Technical drawing

If you want to add dimensions please send correct dimensions clearly with above things and If you want some modifications I will provide it.

Contact me before ordering*************************************************

Reviews


bjairala:I used Chathualex for all my CAD needs and I've been very happy! Thank you!

chathualex:thank you....!!!!

toby30:Excellent job. Understood exactly what I wanted.

chathualex:Thank you friend.. :)

toby30:Great job. Will use again


No comments:

Post a Comment