Sunday 9 September 2018

I will do any 3d modeling rigging and animating

I will do any 3d modeling rigging and animating












About:

100% Satisfaction And Fast Delivery Service!!

I have 9 years’ experience Professional modeling. I take every project seriously and deliver on time. The best Quality, Professional and fast services.


I will modeling and render your idea or concept as you want.
I can create any type of formats you want.

First delivery within 24 hours.

Features :
- Modeling
- Texturing/UV maping
- Detailing
- Animation
- and more... you want.

Big Order Big Discount and If you need something that is not listed above or have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact me. I will respond as quickly as I can.

Before order this gig please contact me.

Price will depend on project. this gig price for starting price for simple model.

Reviews


darlenelim:The model was completed fast.

cgfx_studio:Thank you very much!!!

darlenelim:Very quick with delivering the model.

cgfx_studio:Good buyer... I am so happy to work with you!!!\r\nThank you so much!!!

darlenelim:Very quick with delivery and prompt with responses.


No comments:

Post a Comment