Tuesday 25 September 2018

I will create a 3d low poly style character

I will create a 3d low poly style character












About:

With my packages I will do for you a nice low poly character that you can use at will on mobile games and so on. 

I will reply to any questions as soon as possible and will make sure that I will follow the character sheet the customer gives to me. 

In the end you will get a custom and unique hand painted character with enhanced detail, ready to use in your projects!

Reviews


poltroom:Completed a tricky task, thanks!

carinaestar3d:Kind and patient client, great experience! Thank you!

royibernthal:Great work

carinaestar3d:Great experience and client!\r\n

ulisespereida:I needed a 3D artist for a current mobile project. CarinaStar3D match my expectations and made a great and quick job, the communication was always fast and easy. I recommend her gig.


No comments:

Post a Comment