Saturday 8 September 2018

I will do environment design for your unity games

I will do environment design for your unity games












About:

Hi,

Please contact me before order. :)

I can provide you High & Low poly 3d models for your video games(Any platform).
If you want full Unity 3d Game graphics, just drop me a message.
I can optimize your 3d model and make them game ready and create Lod's of your model with preserving necessary details.

Send me message for Custom Offers.



Cheers!

Thanks

Reviews


adaptivedev:Fantastic work. They look just how I wanted and are low poly! Perfect. Would work with again.

garima_20:Awesome, Thank you so much.\nLove to work with you again..\n\nThanks again.

darreljames122:Outstanding Experience!

garima_20:Thanks for your patience. Great communication.

aalmos104:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment