Saturday 8 September 2018

I will create simple facades of residential or commercial.

I will create simple facades of residential or commercial.












About:

I will create simple facades from residential or commercial starting off pictures or sketches. You only need to describe the image that you need to capture on the facade, in the same way tell me what kind of facade it will be: if it is commercial, what will it be? or if it would be residential. 

I will provide you:
  1. Facades
  2. Different options (that you can chose witch one you would like) 
  3. Revision 

I will send you the order on JPG but also if you required I can send you on SKETCHUP or AUTOCAD. 

If you have any question, I invited you to contact me before ordering. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment