Monday 22 October 2018

I will create 2D/3D Ebook, Box, CD, DVD Cover & Bundle products that will entice readers for you. If you have any question, feel free to ask me. I will reply within 1 day. Check my album here: www.flickr.com/photos/margaret_fiverr/albums + See More

I will create 2D/3D Ebook, Box, CD, DVD Cover & Bundle products that will entice readers for you. If you have any question, feel free to ask me. I will reply within 1 day. Check my album here: www.flickr.com/photos/margaret_fiverr/albums + See More












About:

I will create an eye-catching 3D ebook cover and put your 3D cover into Laptop & iPad & Box
You can use these mockup sets for website portfolio, landing pages, or advertising
Your image will be placed in the same position as it is shown in the banners
You will have 5 High-Resolution picture of your boоk (You can choose any 5 styles from 30 styles above or in this album www.flickr.com/photos/margaret_fiverr/albums)

- Include ALL SOURCE FILES
- 1 DAY DELIVERY (Average delivery time is less than 4 hours) 
- PNG files with transparent background
- High quality (300dpi)
- Print ready
- 24*7 customer support.
- Unlimited revision till your satisfaction
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!

Provide me with:
- Your flat/2d book cover that you already have designed. Any valid file format will work (recommend .psd file)
- The style number that you want the 3D cover in

My Other Gigs:
- Create 5 styles of 3D BOX cover in 1 day, include SOURCE file
- Create 5 styles of 3D CD/DVD cover in 1 day, include SOURCE file
- Make 10 realistic web, app, book mockup images on Laptop and iPad  in 1 day, include SOURCE file

Exclusive Only on Fiverr

Order Today!

Reviews


nurseboss:So quick

margaretrivera:Thank you so much for your sharing

knetmaker:Outstanding Experience!

margaretrivera:Thanks for your sharing

healthspar:I would recommend the seller to anyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment