Sunday 7 October 2018

I will make a simple 3d model for 3d printing

I will make a simple 3d model for 3d printing












About:

I am an educated, fast and skilled modeler, fluent English speaker.
Portfolio for some of my designs:
www.flickr.com/photos/alex__3d_design_portfolio_3d/

I can offer:
- Modeling mechanical, organic or combined models for 3d printing or other purposes.
- Convert 3D scan data for 3D printing and repair bad STL's or other file formats.
- Perform simulation analysis on parts and assemblies. 
- Improve existing designs and adapt them for 3D printing in various materials.
-Create 2D drawings and blueprints for the models.

When contacting me please provide thorough description of the desired model, which file format should it be and etc.
Send also sketches or images to describe the task if possible, that would help me understand the task better and speed up the work.  

Ceramics, plastic, metal and other materials available on the online services like Shapeways or i.materialise.
For jewelry,mechanical, invention design & rapid prototyping, architecture and everything that is 3D related. 

Only very simple models cost $5, I can give you quota after contacting me.


Please contact me first so we can chat a bit about the project, all questions welcomed. Thank you!

Reviews


ablanford:Superb as usual!

alex4company:Great client! Thanks!

magicglove:Professinal at it's best!

alex4company:Thanks, it's been great working with you :)

parnephy:Super easy and the result was excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment