Sunday 7 October 2018

I will make custom 3d models for product rendering or furniture viz

I will make custom 3d models for product rendering or furniture viz












About:

Hi there. Welcome to my Furniture and Product Visualisation Gig.

I will model and render your product in 3D with reference to a photo, sketch, or line drawing. 
I work with blender and Unreal Engine to create that photorealistic feel.

Perfect for people who want images of their product before having to make a prototype. Also great for people who don't want to hire an expensive photographer but need photo-realistic images for their online shop. 

I can model and render anything ranging from cosmetics - candy - snacks - drinks - electronic products - furniture and lots more.

Please contact me for more information or if you want to modify any of my terms before placing your order. I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,
Chidi Godwin.

Reviews


russortiz:She was fantastic......quick and professional.

chidi_godwin:Great Experience! I enjoyed every bit of the project! I look forward to continued business with you, Sir!

zeditions:Very active communicator

chidi_godwin:Great Experience. This buyer pushed me to my limits and has helped me bring out the best in me. I look forward to working with him on more and more projects.

brandonwelch26:Easy to work with, brought new and fresh ideas to the table.


No comments:

Post a Comment