Thursday 4 October 2018

I will draw a 2d drawing with solidworks or 3d cad invent patent machining draft model

I will draw a 2d drawing with solidworks or 3d cad invent patent machining draft model












About:

****PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER****


SELLER WITH MORE THEN 1650 FINISHED PROJECTS

I'm a Mechanical Engineer with more than 6 years experience in  Engineering, Design, Product Development, and Manufacturing process. I'm a good innovator and professional Engineer.


I will draw your 2D file to 3D solidworks file. And I will  draw assembly of multiple parts. 

In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size,you should be a place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.

Structures, machines, conveyors, shafts, piping, etc.Delivery time depends on complex of parts (4 days or less).

Fast turnaround, great customer service, satisfaction guaranteed!




*** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER***

Reviews


isocialm:He is my go to guy

fastdrawing:My pleasure to work with You, Hope to see you again.

accordboy23:Kick ass work as usual! Awesome sauce!

fastdrawing:Thank you so much again for giving good review, thank you so much again for being returning customer and thank you so much again for generous tip.Best wishes you get more and more sales.

blholmes91:Fast delivery and exactly what I wanted. He pays attention to detail and even asked many questions about information that was not clear in the drawings to make sure everything was correct. Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment