Wednesday 24 October 2018

I will create professional 3d model zbrush for print, game or animation

I will create professional 3d model zbrush for print, game or animation












About:

I will create professional 3D model for print, game or animation.
according to your need based on your idea or concept.

Important:
Please contact me before buying,
Time and the budget will depend on the complexity of the project
::

3D Artist and visualizer with 7 years in the industry.
Using 3DS Max, Maya and Zbrush along with photoshop.
Focused on character design and modeling.
I create visuals to meet my clients needs.
AAA quality for any type of project for example;
Commercials, product, 3D Print, video games, etc.

Reviews


safaia:Great job! Thanks so much. Hope to hire again.

maurodg:Great customer, Im glad you liked my work, looking forward for future projects!

malsuwaidi:thank you for this great work

malsuwaidi:Thank you a lot, Super great work

valorrally:I came here for assistance with applying edits to a model I wanted to used for games and animations and I must say, communication wise, meeting needs and standards, Everything was just perfect, came out way better than expected!! Would totally recommend to anyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment