Wednesday 24 October 2018

I will stunning architecture with unreal engine

I will stunning architecture with unreal engine












About:

This gig will give you personalized interior or exterior virtual tour made with unreal engine. With possibility to move, look and walk around (like in a game application).


I provide excellent design. I work fast and provide quality results and overall I'm passionate.


1. In order to discuss about the details, 
 please First contact me via mailbox !


2. Please provide me with a good description of your concept, any pictures, drawings, plans or documents that can help me to to understand your request.


3. Price will be set based on project complexity so please contact me first.

4Computer recommended requirement to run it:
  • Desktop PC
  • Windows 7 64-bit 
  • Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster.
  • NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher.
  • 8 GB RAM.

Any questions, just ask. I will respond as soon as possible!

Best Regards

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment