Monday 22 October 2018

I will help increase your sales on amazon with 3d images

I will help increase your sales on amazon with 3d images












About:

Please read all the text below before you make an order

DO NOT ORDER WITHOUT CONTACTING ME.

Thanks for understanding

Perfect solution to increase your retail on Amazon...
I will make any kind of 3D items:

Bottles,
Tube Bottles,
Energy Drinks,
Sprays, 
etc...

Just send me reference photos and the label design.

Complex products will cost more, the price will be negotiated before ordering!!!


I'm working for 5 stars rating and for 100% Clients satisfaction, it is my principle of work, so if You are not satisfied with the final design you can cancel the project and Your money will be refunded.


I will reply to every job offer, but please bare in mind that there might be some delay because of time zone differences and current deadlines. I will ask you to be very specific on your needs for the final products in order to be more productive and more efficient.

NOTE :

You are allowed to request modifications only if i missed something you Mentioned in the Submitted Informations (it is not up to me to change or modify something you gave me wrong), Otherwise add the 20$ GIG extra for extra modifications. 

Thank you
---------------
My portfolio images are rights reserved, and belongs to my clients do not copy.

Reviews


tobycarnes:Great service and great communication. Thanks!

usnass:Outstanding experience, very generous, great communication, very nice client to work with :)

mainzerger:perfect to work together :)

usnass:Very communicative, and very understanding, i loved working together :)

irfang5:Amazing seller, easy to communicate with and helped me create eye catching images. Highly recommend and will for sure be coming back in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment