Tuesday 23 October 2018

I will create cad models 1d 2d and 3d of any kind

I will create cad models 1d 2d and 3d of any kind












About:

Hi, I'm h_designs_9.

A CAD Modeler, F.E Analyst and Interior Exterior Designer.

I welcome you and I'm glad to see you here.

Who am I ?

I amMechanical Engineer with Design and Development as majors and have five years of CAD modeling experience.

What can I do for you?

I can bring any abstract idea to the real world. I can model any idea, image, geometry, assembly, rendering and animation whether 1d,2d or 3d of any kind.

Which Software Packages I Use?

  • Creo Parametric 3.0
  • Siemens NX 11
  • AutoCAD 2018
  • ArchiCAD 19
  • ANSYS 18.2
  • Matlab
  • MSC Adams
  • SketchUp
  • Blender
  • Photoshop


Any valuable things ?

  • Time
  • Humanity
  • Money


You are free to place any order, any time. I'm available 24*7.
Thanks for your time.
Have a nice day.

Reviews


michelvor:good work...

h_designs_9:He was amazing. Hoping to collab. again !

led4tv:quick and very easy

h_designs_9:Amazing buyer. Looking forward to collab again.

enieto87:He's very good for making shapes as you order him, he is attent, very communicative and with a great spirit of service. Recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment