Sunday 7 October 2018

I will 3d character product modeling and texturing

I will 3d character product modeling and texturing












About:

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ACCEPTING THE ORDER.

I HAVE BEEN 3D DESIGNER FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND WORKED AS FREELANCER 
depending on the model i need 2 to 4 days to finish work .
i can  make any 3d models of any mechanical objects ,3d models of character people cartoon ,and  animals .
I Will require proper reference  which  includes top front and side profile of the products /characters .
What will you receive
  • high quality models
  • high resolution files created to any size 
  • smooth communication 

Reviews


cainmarkomusic:work was elementary. didnt even finish skinning my character lol

sportemp:No problem, fast delivery

siddhidesai:wonderful experience working with you Thanku so much

sportemp:Great job, great communication. Thanks a lot

siddhidesai:different experience Thanku


No comments:

Post a Comment