Wednesday 3 October 2018

I will do 3d model for low cost and provide you high quality render

I will do 3d model for low cost and provide you high quality render












About:

I’ll provide you:

- Best 3D model with excellent topology
- High Quality 3D renderings with Photorealistic output like(HD/2K/4K/8K)
- 3D Printable version of the model upon request (If you want)

- Source files

My Behance link is here: https://www.behance.net/saddamhose3c8f

Things I will do:

-Any kinds of Products/Any kinds of Industrial Models

- 3D Printable Objects / Prototypes/ Simple Jewelry Modeling

- Any kinds of furniture/ Any other 3D model you might think of and I forgot to mention!

Things I won't to do:

- Animation

Note: please contact me before you any order.

100% money back guarantee if you aren't satisfied.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment