Saturday 6 October 2018

I will do 3d jewelry design of any kind

I will do 3d jewelry design of any kind












About:

I am a freelance CAD jewelry Designer, work on Gemvision Matrix and Rhino V5.
I am having +4 years of experience in CAD designing and having +8 years of experience in diamond jewelry manufacturing.
I will provide you with 3dm and STL files(for printing and manufacturing purpose) of your designs with very reasonable pricing.
I make my designs for manufacturing purpose, I am aware of minimum requirements in CAD to make a design needs to convert into reality.
I can help you out in designing as well as can suggest changes and correction if you required .
I am having quite good experience in US and Indian market.
I love to design any form of the jewelry in CAD
I provide realistic renderings of any work.
My prime motive is customer satisfaction, that means quality work within specified time to me. and love to develop a long term professional relationship with clients.
I love to see my customer satisfied with all their requirements. 

Please before ordering any gig you should discuss the project in details with me.


Reviews


boxhead24:great communication and quick to get the job done

goro_2k6:great communication\r\nthanks for your work

ycardwell:Fast delivery and response

goro_2k6:Great experience\r\nThanks for your work

commafetchin:Great high quality work super fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment