Saturday 6 October 2018

I will make 3d model of anything and render video

I will make 3d model of anything and render video












About:

hi

Looking for someone to create a 3D model of your product?
You are at the right place......

All you have to do is to give the images and dimensions of the product.

Send images of all the angles of the product in detail.... even video is accepted

i will make the model in 3D and make camera movements on the model to render the video of the model in HD quality

you can explain the camera movements for custom angles

What you will get is

High quality 3D video of the model in mp4

Jpeg image from any angle if you need

Source file in any 3D file format like OBJ STL 3ds etc

Contact me to discuss additionally about the project

Reviews


grege11:Great job ! I am very happy with the result. Fast and accurate ! I definitely recommend him !!!

bisbisbis265:Glad to fix the errors

nicolasganea:Easy to work with! he is gold! does amazing work and gave me bonuses I never asked for which was freaking amazing. I hope I can work with this guy in the future

bisbisbis265:Friendly buyer

nathangiblett:High quality, great communication, fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment