Wednesday 24 October 2018

I will design professional great quality 3d sculpture for printing

I will design professional great quality 3d sculpture for printing












About:

I'm a talented 3D artist/character artist from USA with plenty experience in the industry. I have worked with various clients in the past with satisfaction. I am very passionate about what I do, I love making characters, game assets and sculptures.


Customer satisfaction is important to me, you can assure the highest quality models from me. I am very particular in details, quality and speed. I will help you turn your ideas to life withZbrush, Maya, Photoshop, Substance painter, and 3Ds Max as my tools.


What I will deliver:

I will send you the model, all the maps you need, render and the source files.


Please message me before ordering so we can discuss more about the prices and delivery time for the order.


Best regards!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment