Wednesday 24 October 2018

I will do 3d modelling work for you

I will do 3d modelling work for you












About:

Hello,

I'am a 3D modeller and will design 3D interiors, exteriors and 3D products designing for you. 


WHAT I WANT FROM YOU :

  • Reference images of your products and concepts or maps of the building.
  • Number of images and models you want.
  • Visual Specification for rendering Example color, material, texture etc.

  • I will design all types of models such as constructions interiors, exteriors as well as any product's 3D modelling and rendering. 

    If you have big projects, please contact me before ordering. I will give you the most suitable price.

    I WILL PROVIDE YOU :

    • 100% satisfaction
    • Money Back Guarantee
    • Unlimited Revisions
    • Cheapest price guaranteed

    If you have any questions or query about the gig, just drop a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

    Regards,
    Sambal

    Reviews


    :

    :

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment