Thursday 25 October 2018

I will create 3d models with solidworks

I will create 3d models with solidworks












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOUR ORDER 


I'm a Mechanical Engineer with more than 2 years experience in  2D drawing and 3D Modelling on solidworks.

3d modeling will be made by  solidWorks for use in 3D printing, machining, or other hobbies.
I'm using solidworks 2017 version and solidworks 2015 to making designs and modeling.
 
You need to just send me the specifications for the 3D model ( some pictures, sketches, technical drawings + all needed dimensions).
If you have any questions please feel free to contact with me.

Reviews


ahmed3osman:Thankkk you ahmad

toddgddot:Kept working with me until we got everything worked out.

azakria:excellent work

mohamedkw:great deal, 5 stars work

ahmedalgamal:outstanding experience !!


No comments:

Post a Comment