Sunday 7 October 2018

I will make 3d modelling, and texturing

I will make 3d modelling, and texturing












About:

Please feel free to contact me first with concept art of the object you want.

This gig includes model and UV textures only. 

I also can design your object or character. please check my other gigs for rigging and animation in future. 

They can be both realistic or cartoon.

Reviews


pangwu:Shelley was awesome and very easy to communicate as well as delivering good result! I strongly recommend her if you wish to get quality results.

shelleygai:Thank you Stuart! and yeah i will mail it back to you, I will let you know the details.

hydrapilot42:Amazing Work as always. Thank you again for all your hard work.

hydrapilot42:Thank you very much for sending them

shelleygai:I m glad you like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment