Thursday 4 October 2018

I will do realistic 3d renderings

I will do realistic 3d renderings












About:


★★★MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.✔✔✔★★★
Hello
I am an Architect/ 3d artist with over 8+ yrs of experience in 3D PRODUCT DESIGN. I have skills in creating HIGH QUALITY 3d products and rendering them with realistic lighting and shading.
 
I can deliver the following services:

1. 3D Product Images for Amazon, ebay etc .,
2. 3D Designs for games, logos, personal projects etc.,
3. 3D Buildings and floor plans 
4. 3D Modelling for 3d printing

★★★Buyers must contact me to discuss projects before buying the gig.★★★

 I need a description of the model and any reference images you may have.

Once you purchase my gig, I will help you to increase your selling point on Amazon, Ebay & other stores.
I can work efficiently if you could provide me with:

1. Reference/sketch images of your products/characters/concepts
2. How many images do you need
3. Visual specifications for renderings such as color, material, texture etc
4. Expected time delivery 

Note : Please do not place an order before discussing and finalizing the price.

★I'M READY WHENEVER YOU ARE SO INBOX ME LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT!!!★

Thank You.

Reviews


malikclint:Out of this world!!!.... The work this designer does is incredible... You won't be sorry if you order... Wonderful seller

adekayero123:great experience

amberz:Satisfactory Experience

adekayero123:Good Experience!

malikclint:Out of this world!!!.... The work this designer does is incredible... You won't be sorry if you order... Wonderful seller


No comments:

Post a Comment